A. Collection of Information
The type of Information submitted to or collected by Gridiron Insurance varies depending upon the nature of the activity and relationship with Gridiron Insurance.
- Browsing the Website: When You browse the company’s website, Gridiron Insurance may collect information regarding the domain and host from which You access the Internet, the Internet Protocol address of the computer or Internet Service Provider You are using, and anonymous site statistical data. This information is collected for the purpose of assessing the effectiveness of the company’s website and for security reasons.
- Inquiries: The website contains various documents, links to company e-mail addresses, and fax numbers that you may use to solicit information about the website, Gridiron Insurance services, and the company in general. When you complete and submit a payment, send us an e-mail, send us a fax,
or contact us by telephone, Gridiron Insurance may store the inquiries and their contents,
including any personally identifiable information you may have provided. Any personally identifiable information you submit via an inquiry is collected only with your knowledge and active participation.
- Used for Developer’s Advertising or Marketing: Gridiron Insurance Underwriters, Inc. may use Information to provide promotional or marketing material to its customers or prospective customers, including advertising its services or products on its website or through other means. If you do not wish to receive promotional or marketing material from Gridiron Insurance Underwriters, Inc., please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Linked to the User’s Identity: Gridiron Insurance Underwriters, Inc. may link Information to the identity of the user submitting such Information, and such Information may be used to provide products or services to that user.
- Confidentiality Obligations: All transactions entered into between Gridiron Insurance and Gridiron Insurance Customers and other third-party service providers contain express provisions governing the confidential treatment of any and all personally identifiable information.
- Investigations and Proceedings: Gridiron Insurance may use Information to conduct internal investigations. Gridiron Insurance may disclose Information to cooperate with an investigation by law enforcement agencies or other governmental authorities and may also disclose Information in response to a subpoena, warrant, court order, or other comparable legal processes.
B. Information Security
Gridiron Insurance is committed to privacy and security. Gridiron Insurance is compliant with all Industry Data Security Standards as a Level 1 service provider. Gridiron Insurance’s security measures include: physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards; sophisticated security monitoring tools; documented security policies; use of strong encryption for transmissions of Online Payment Request Information to and from Gridiron Insurance’s Customers; restricting access to personally identifiable information; and, periodic security audits by third party security experts.
C. App Store Submission
If you are downloading our app from the App Store or Google Play Store, please note that Gridiron Insurance Underwriters, Inc. does not have access to your Apple ID (for App Store) or Google Account (for Google Play Store) or other personal information associated with your respective app store account. However, Gridiron Insurance Underwriters, Inc. may collect and use the information provided by you in connection with the app as described in this Privacy Statement.
Additionally, if you contact Gridiron Insurance Underwriters, Inc. through the app, Gridiron Insurance Underwriters, Inc. may collect your email address or other contact information to respond to your inquiry. By using the app, you consent to the collection and use of your information as described in this Privacy Statement.
D. Correction of Information
If you want Gridiron Insurance to correct Your Information that is stored on Gridiron Insurance’s systems, please submit your request via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject to our ability to verify your request, Gridiron Insurance will correct the Information within a timely manner upon receipt of your request.
We will review and update this policy regularly to ensure that it is in line with industry best practices and any relevant laws and regulations.